- Celebrating the 90th anniversary of the Sydney Harbour Bridge
- An Australian Icon affectionately referred to as "The Coat Hanger"
- 1oz of pure 99.9% SILVER with selective GOLD PLATING!
- Struck to Proof quality
- Highly collectable – only 500 coins issued!
- Official Niue legal tender issue
- 60mm diameter
- Beautifully presented within elegant gloss case
- Complete with a numbered Certificate of Authenticity
The coin is struck from PURE SILVER and finished in GOLD. The design contrasts precious metals of SILVER and GOLD PLATING making a worthy commemorative statement of the largest steel arch bridge in the world. Presented in black timber case and accompanied by a numbered Certificate of Authenticity mintage is a low 500 coins. The Sydney Harbour Bridge coin celebrates an engineering triumph of the times and is affectionally known by Australians as ‘The Coat Hanger’ and became and remained an iconic symbol of Australia. The bridge spans a width of just over 48m and a total length of 1,149m.
Comes with a numbered Certificate of Authenticity, this coin will be sought after world-wide! Only 500 coins have been issued.